Rhombic Networks' network infrastructure is a robust system designed to maximize reliability and provide optimal network performance.
Our servers in Dallas, TX are hosted in Savvis Communication's data center, part of the AS3561 network.
Extremely well-connected with OC-3, OC-12, gigabit ethernet, OC-48, and OC-192 connections to many Internet Service Providers in North America, Asia, and Europe. This network is simply one of the best. Many of the Fortune 10, 100, and 1000 companies that use Savvis agree.
For utilities and statistics about the Savvis network, see AS3561's network statistics.
Savvis, Dallas, TX from Space. Courtesy Google Earth.
The data center is just as world-class as the network:
- 24/7 interior and exterior security
- Zoned access, with Government-issued picture IDs and biometric hand scanners
- Over 100 fixed cameras, 360 degree FOV and 10x zoom
- UPS (uninterruptible power supplies) on every rack
- Multiple CAT diesel 20 megawatt backup generators, with 24-hr minimum fuel storage, ready to assume building power load within 20 seconds
- Multiple HVAC (high volume air-conditioning) units
- Overhead and under floor ducting
Take the Savvis Facilities Tour if you need something visual to learn more and to see how great the Savvis Communications data center and network is.
Las Cruces, NM
We have several boxes we keep locally for backup and administrative purposes, network connectivity provided through Qwest Communications.